The Ready, 5et, ROCK! Website is a general audience site and does not knowingly collect PII from children under 13 years of age.
There are many different ways you can use our sites and services – to search for and share information, to communicate with other people or to create new content. When you share information with us, for example by creating an RSR Media Group Account, we can make those services even better – to show you more relevant search results, to help you connect with people or to make sharing with others quicker and easier. As you use our sites and services, we want you to be clear how we’re using information and the ways in which you can protect your privacy.
Information we collect
We collect information to provide better services to all of our users – from figuring out basic stuff like the country you live on, to more complex things like the people who matter most to you online.
We collect information in two ways:
- Information you give us
For example, many of our services require you to sign up for an RSR Media Group Account. When you do, we’ll ask for personal information, like your name, email address, telephone number or credit card. If you want to take full advantage of the sharing features we offer, we might also ask you to create a publicly visible Profile, which may include your name and photo.
- Information we get from your use of our services
We may collect information about the services that you use and how you use them. This information includes:
- Device information
We may collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number). RSR Media Group may associate your device identifiers or phone number with your RSR Media Group Account.
- Log information
When you use our services or view content provided by RSR Media Group, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This may include:
- details of how you used our service, such as your search queries.
- telephony log information like your phone number, calling-party number, forwarding numbers, time and date of calls, duration of calls, SMS routing information and types of calls.
- Internet protocol (IP) address.
- device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your Google Account.
- Local storage
We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
- Cookies and anonymous identifiers
How we use information we collect
We use the information we collect from all of our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new ones, and to protect the RSR Media Group and our users. We also use this information to offer you tailored content.
When you contact the RSR Media Group, we may keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements.
We use information collected from cookies and other technologies, like pixel tags, to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our services. For example, by saving your language preferences, we’ll be able to have our services appear in the language you prefer.
RSR Media Group processes personal information on our servers which are hosted within the United States.
Transparency and choice
People have different privacy concerns. Our goal is to be clear about what information we collect, so that you can make meaningful choices about how it is used. For example, you can:
- Review and control certain types of information tied to your RSR Media Group Account by using the RSR Media Group Services Dashboard.
- Use our editor to see and adjust how your Profile appears to particular individuals.
- Control who you share information with.
- Take information out of many of our services.
You may also set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our services, or to indicate when a cookie is being set by us. However, it’s important to remember that many of our services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled. For example, we may not remember your language preferences.
Information you share
Many of our services let you share information with others. Remember that when you share information publicly, it may be indexable by search engines. Our services provide you with different options on sharing and removing your content.
Accessing and updating your personal information
Whenever you use our services, we aim to provide you with access to your personal information. If that information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it – unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request.
We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort (for example, developing a new system or fundamentally changing an existing practice), risk the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes).
Where we can provide information access and correction, we will do so for free, except where it would require a disproportionate effort. We aim to maintain our services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after you delete information from our services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems.
Information we share
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of the RSR Media Group unless one of the following circumstances apply:
- With your consent
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of the RSR Media Group when we have your consent to do so. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- For external processing
- For legal reasons
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of the RSR Media Group if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of the RSR Media Group, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners – like publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services.
We work hard to protect the RSR Media Group and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We encrypt many of our services using SSL and/or other forms of encryption.
- We offer you two step verification when you access your RSR Media Group Account.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to RSR Media Group employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
|LOUD TOUR: House of Blues
May 24, 2013 6:00pm
LOUD TOUR: Sam's Burger Joint
May 25, 2013 2:00pm
San Antonio, TX
May 26, 2013 4:00pm
31st Annual QuickCheck New Jersey Festival of Ballooning
July 28, 2013 1:00pm
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Love R5!!!! Want to e-mail u! Lais_R5
Let's request "Loud" on the radio!! This can help them move up the position of Itunes and increase their popularity in the U.S. THIS CAN HELP A LOT IN THEIR CAREER! http://supportr5.tumblr.com/ let do this for them please ♥ WE NEED DO THIS EVERYDAY, ONCE A DAY! thank you!! (sorry for my english *brazilian*) R5foreveryay
R5 rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nicky1730
Met R5 in Ottawa May 5th!!! BEST DAY EVER!!! =D MelissaRose
SO excited i see r5 next week!!! p.s. to my cousin Rheana, HELLOSorry, your account does not have access to submit information.
0 Members | 2 Guests
Ready, 5et, ROCK! is owned, managed, and operated by fans and promoters and is considered a "fan site." It is not connected with, endorsed, viewed, or considered an "official" website by R5, its individual members, managers, record labels, representatives, or families.